New Home Additions
If you are thinking about an Addition, Garage, 2nd Story, Sunroom or Screen Porch we may be able to help solve your family's space constraints and desires.
When considering expanding your home there are many elements involved to consider such as space requirements, layout, design, practicality, budget etc. When working with CMG we take the time to understand our customer's way of life. This insight allows us to better help configure our talents to best suit your growing family's space restrictions. We keep an open mind to options and exemplify good communication skills throughout the project course.
Since this is a multiple step process which all parties will invest a significant amount of time and equity into, we have outlined our strategic plan below. This plan allows us to template the course of action that is taken when considering an addition which in turn will serve best to all parties' investment.
CMG HAS A STRATEGIC PLAN!
- We initially identify our customer's parameters and determine obtainable goals and project achievability over the phone.
Primary Project Meeting- GOALS, BUDGET, DESIGN
- We then establish a one-on-one meeting to determine project feasibility and general budget.
- Next parties come to an agreement on a rough design and general cost / budget guideline.
- After we have developed a rough budget and design strategy we then enter into a Design Agreement with a related fee. (*This may be waived depending on the project size)
Secondary Project Meeting
- Once an initial design has been completed a proposal package is developed with more specific pricing for our customers review.
- After review and general condition acceptance we then enter into a Purchase Agreement with the customer.
Following Project Meetings
- When a Purchase Agreement has been met we will then make design and scope changes with the associated pricing adjustments.
- Concluding this agreement a final contract is developed with the specific changes, signed by both parties resulting in the construction phase.